Jama Masjid Dhanaura is a pioneer in calling people to the beautiful religion of Islam, in accordance with the teachings of the Qur’an & Sunnah, as understood by the Companions, and the pious generations of scholars which came after them. Jama Masjid Dhanaura subscribes to the Ahlul-Hadith/Salafi methodology. The following is our call:
1. To call to the Qur’an and authentic Sunnah as understood by the Pious Predecessors (Salaf), and to return to these two sources in all of our affairs. Any religious affair which has no basis in the Qur’an and authentic Sunnah is not from our religion.
2. To warn people against the evils of Shirk in all its forms and manifestations.
3. To promote the authentic Sunnah and encourage people to adhere to it in all of their affairs.
4. To warn people against innovation (Bid’ah) and its evils and harms.
5. To warn against ideologies and methodologies which are contrary to the Qur’an and Sunnah, including extremism in all its forms.
6. To follow the way of the Salaf in our understanding of the Qur’an & Sunnah, as well as in issues of belief (‘Aqidah), worship and all other religious matters.
7. To love the Companions and defend them from those who would attack them.
8. To promote sound Islamic knowledge and encourage people to increase in their learning of the religion.
9. To facilitate the spread of Islamic knowledge through literature, lectures and conferences, as well as through the use of multimedia.
10. To develop a respect and attachment to the great scholars of the Sunnah, past and present.
11. To believe that the Qur’an is the uncreated speech of Allah.
12. To not declare any Muslim to be a disbeliever due to a major sin s/he may have committed.
13. To command the good and forbid the evil.
14. To teach, encourage and promote high values and character.
15. To provide services for our Muslim sisters thereby allowing them to also learn their religion and increase in Iman.
16. To engage with the Muslim youth and mould them into practising Muslims who are constructive members of society.
17. To call non-Muslims to Islam and show them the beauty of this religion.
18. To encourage Muslims to worship Allah and increase in their Iman.